Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Not dead yet...

...more like being in critical condition.

A little more than a year ago, my main hard drive crashed. I was able to retrieve most of my data, but I was faced with a bit of an existential crisis. "Why bother spending time on a goofy blog no one cares about anyway?"

I figured I'd just join the faceless masses and join Facebook. Content myself with playing Farmville and sharing pictures from George Takei...

Only I find that Facebook is a really weird place to get passionate about anything, whether it be family, hobbies, friends, whatever, because EVERYONE can see now. Even the casual acquaintances I meet at my kids' school, my old high school and college classmates, or past coworkers. Or even, GULP!, judgmental in-laws!

So, last night while undergoing a fitful night's sleep, the thought occurred: "Restart your blogs."

So here I am.

And I'm glad to be back.

No comments: