Saturday, June 20, 2009

Captain America WIP


For some reason, Renderosity won't let me post my image, so lemme post it here!

I'm really enamored by the James Johnson figure for Poser and I've started creating various Poser figures based on Golden Age heroes. I started with Namor and the Golden Age Blue Beetle, and now here's Captain America. I'm still wrestling with parts of it (like the pants poking thru the boots) but the general look is pretty good. Not crazy about the shield, but maybe I can find a better version. Also, since I started this in DS3, I wasn't able to pwToon like I normally would have since it hasn't been updated for DS3 yet. Only a matter of time...

It's just such a funny thing tho'... Years of using Poser and DAZ Studio and I always used it for creating my own characters, many of which I haven't even posted anywhere just for copyright protection purposes. Now all of a sudden I've got this figure and all I want to do is make figures of Namor and Cap and a bunch of others. It's just funny, that's all...

No comments: